Sunday, July 14, 2013

Prepare for the Zombie Apocalypse

It is now Monday. My least favorite day of the week and yet here I am still awake after waking up at 8am. Rough stuff. However..........

Since our last meeting of Ed 504, we were tasked with investigating and reporting on an online organization tool. I was assigned with Evernote. I have previously used the Evernote for iPhone app and had quite a bit of success with it. Until about three hours ago I had no idea the awesome capabilities that Evernote was capable of. I was kind of blown away actually. There is an Evernote premium but I clicked on quite a few things in the regular free edition of Evernote and did not get blocked by a subscription or purchase notice.  

I think organization tools like Evernote are important because it is one program where you can compile so many things. Notes, audio, documents, and you can even share them with other people. I was quite surprised that you could do all that on the computer version mainly because I had only ever used the mobile version to write grocery lists and what level of the parking structure my car was on. I had no idea Evernote had such possibility!  

To infinity and beyond!

No comments:

Post a Comment